The Official Google Video Blog - Showcasing cool new videos from across the web and keeping you current with latest news from Google Video

Independent Films: Part 3

Thursday, January 05, 2006 1/05/2006 10:00:00 AM

Walk across Japan with Kintaro and through his eyes, discover Japan's beauty, culture, and people...


Kintaro Walks Japan

"I met a Japanese woman, fell in love with her, and decided that a good way to impress her would be to walk the 2000-mile length of Japan. I spent nearly five months walking through the countryside, arm wrestling old ladies, running from trains, and eventually becoming a Japanese media sensation. Then when I got back home I edited the documentary of my walk, 'Kintaro Walks Japan'. I am passionate about making movies, but not about distributing them. Google Video puts my movie one click away from the audience, so anyone can share the adventure." (Description provided by Kintaro)

Liverwurst films "The Wurst films in the can"
kintarowalksjapan.com
1 hr 6 min 23 sec