The Official Google Video Blog - Showcasing cool new videos from across the web and keeping you current with latest news from Google Video

Highlight: OK Go

Friday, August 25, 2006 8/25/2006 02:51:00 PM

Greetings super Google Video Blog audience!

I've been sharing videos with you for almost a year now and I've enjoyed every single moment. I'm just writing to let you know that today, I'm enjoying my blogging duties even more so than usual because I get to share with you what I believe to be is one of the best choreographed music videos ever: Ok Go's "Here It Goes Again". Rate it, comment on it, and let me know you feel the same way about this too-awesome-for-words video.

Today's Highlighted Videos



Click here to watch "OK Go - Here It Goes Again"
OK Go, Dancing on Treadmills
3 min 4 sec



Click here to watch "OK Go - Do What You Want"
"Do What You Want" from OK Go's second album, Oh No. This video was directed by Olivier Gondry in Los Angeles, where life is a non-stop party
3 min 6 sec


New videos appearing on the Google Video Top 100 list for August 25, 2006:

28. Click here to watch "80s ISUZU GEMINI TV advertistment"
TV adv of ISUZU Gemini, note that all were not computer graphic, those cars were really 'flying' in the air!
3 min 36 sec


42. Click here to watch "The Covenant"
Trailer for movie, The Covenant
32 sec


Think you have an even cooler video? Upload it!