The Official Google Video Blog - Showcasing cool new videos from across the web and keeping you current with latest news from Google Video

Behind the Video: Where the Hell is Matt?

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6/22/2006 08:03:00 AM

About a year ago, his dance moves and his worldwide traveling inspired us all. Now he's back, Matt, that guy who spends his life going to places we only dream of and whose jig has been applauded by millions of viewers. You can watch the sequel to his first video and read his thoughts through a personal interview with Google Video.



Click here to watch and share "Where the Hell is Matt?"

Writer/Director: Matt Harding

1) Why did you make this video?

"After I put the first dancing-round-the-world video up last year, the folks at Stride gum contacted me and asked if I wanted to do it again. With their support, I was able visit the far corners of the earth in an epic, 6 month trip to all 7 continents."

2) Who should watch it?

"Anyone who loves travel, bad dancing, fast trains, angry elephants, or gum."

3) Money, fame, power - which do you hope this video brings?

"Power. Preferably a superpower of some kind."

4) What's next from you, the video creator?

"I am working on a time machine so I can make a new video. It will feature the coronation of Queen Elizabeth I, Caesar crossing the Rubicon -- that sort of thing...and me dancing."