The Official Google Video Blog - Showcasing cool new videos from across the web and keeping you current with latest news from Google Video

Highlight: American Express, "My Life, My Card"

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3/07/2006 10:00:00 AM

Talent graces these American Express "My Life, My Card" commercials. Today on Google Video, we're not just highlighting names such as Robert DeNiro, Kate Winslet, Tiger Woods, Mike Lazaridis, and M. Night Shyamalan, but we're also highlighting art.



M. Night Shyamalan’s “Time To Dream”

American Express and renowned director M. Night Shyamalan have come together to create a 2-minute film where the enigmatic director’s reality is a breathtaking dream…or is it? American Express commercial. (Description provided by content owner)

My Life, My Card
www.mylifemycard.com
2 min 1 sec